- King Meng Rai the Great Monument
- 5 min walk
- Hill Tribe Museum
- 5 min walk
- 75th Anniversary Flag and Lamp Park
- 6 min walk
- Chiang Rai (CEI-Chiang Rai Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chiang Rai, Mora Boutique Hotel is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Chiang Rai Clock Tower and Wat Huai Pla Kung Temple are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Singha Park.
- King Meng Rai the Great Monument - 5 min walk
- Hill Tribe Museum - 5 min walk
- 75th Anniversary Flag and Lamp Park - 6 min walk
- Saturday Walking Street Market - 8 min walk
- Chiang Rai Night Bazaar - 12 min walk
- Chiang Rai (CEI-Chiang Rai Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Mora Boutique Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Excellent boutique hotel for discerning travellers
The Mora is an excellent option in Chiang Rai. Sophisticated and well-located, it offers a range of handy facilities, including free bicycles (easily available and almost brand new) and free washing machines and dryers. The staff were always friendly and professional. Highly recommended.