Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with electric kettles and showers
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a computer and laundry facilities
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Chiayi Fountain Roundabout and Chiayi Eiffel Tower Replica
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 2458 reviews
About the Orange Hotel- WenhuaLocation No. 169 Wenhua Road, West District, Chiayi City, 600
There's a snack bar/deli on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Orange Hotel- Wenhua also features tour or ticket assistance, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This 3.5-star Chiayi City hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 95 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 2016
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Taichung (RMQ) (101.4 km / 63 mi)
- Train station: Chiayi Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
Orange Hotel- Wenhua offers 95 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with blackout curtains. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Communal kitchen
- Electric kettle
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: TWD 200 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.