Find cheap hotels in Chikusei
Hotels from £28
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chikusei
Most frequently booked hotels in Chikusei
Finding Chikusei Hotels
So, you're considering going to Chikusei? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Chikusei
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Chikusei, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like this Chikusei hotel for the free breakfast:
- Hotel Route-Inn Shimodate
The city of Chikusei has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chikusei include:
- Shimodate Museum of Art
- Hazan Itaya Memorial Hall
- Tsumugi no Yakata
- Takedasuga Shrine
- Annon-ji Temple
- Mount Tsukuba
- Tsukuba Wanwan Land
When making plans for your holiday in Chikusei, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Ibaraki (IBR) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Chikusei?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Chikusei, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Chikusei are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and September, whereas January and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 6°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 12 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Chikusei is 40 mm.