Find cheap hotels in Chok Chai
Hotels from £10
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chok Chai
Most frequently booked hotels in Chok Chai
Finding Chok Chai Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Chok Chai? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Chok Chai
The city of Chok Chai has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chok Chai include:
- Maha Weerawong National Museum
- Nakhon Ratchasima Zoo
- Pak Thong Chai 100 Years Park
- Suranaree University of Technology
- 80th Birthday Stadium
- Big C Korat 2
- Nakhon Ratchasima Rajabhat University
When is the Best Time to Explore Chok Chai?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Chok Chai, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Chok Chai are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and May, whereas February and November have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 37°C and at night it is 18°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 72 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 37°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 361 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 530 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 17°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 192 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Chok Chai is 1155 mm.