Find cheap hotels in Chopdem
Hotels from £18
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chopdem
Most frequently booked hotels in Chopdem
Finding Chopdem Hotels
So, you're considering going to Chopdem? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Chopdem has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chopdem include:
- Anjuna Beach
- Vagator Beach
- Baga Beach
- Calangute Beach
- Candolim Beach
- Sinquerim Beach
- Fort Aguada
When making plans for your holiday in Chopdem, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Goa (GOI-Dabolim) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Chopdem?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Chopdem, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Chopdem are typically November and October, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are July and June, whereas December and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 0 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 801 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 1665 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 34°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Chopdem is 2606 mm.