Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Brookes Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 indoor pools or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with reflexology, facials or Swedish massages at the spa
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 9 minutes by car from Worthington Lakes Country Park and 9 minutes from Worden Park
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Best Western Preston Chorley West Park Hall Hotel ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Best Western Preston Chorley West Park Hall Hotel
Nice hotel, staff a bit clueless
Very nice hotel sorrounded by nature reserves
Dirty room, in need of updating.
About the Best Western Preston Chorley West Park Hall HotelLocation Park Hall Road, Chorley, England PR7 5LP
As a guest of Best Western Preston Chorley West Park Hall Hotel, you'll find a full-service spa, 2 indoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 18 meeting rooms available. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and a terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Best Western Preston Chorley West Park Hall Hotel. Self parking is free. This 3-star Chorley hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 140 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of indoor pools -2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Manchester (MAN) (55.6 km / 34.5 mi)
- Train station: Euxton Balshaw Lane Station (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Preston Chorley West Park Hall Hotel offers 140 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. This Chorley hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Brookes Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
2 indoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a spa tub, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Scuba diving nearby
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the on-site spa, which has 4 treatment rooms. Services include Swedish massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open selected days.
- Swedish massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Best Western Park Hall Hotel Leisure Club Chorley
- Best Western Park Hall Hotel Leisure Club
- Best Western Park Hall Leisure Club Chorley
- Best Western Park Hall Leisure Club
- Chorley Best Western
- Best Western Chorley
- Best Western Preston Hall Hotel
- Best Western Preston Chorley West Park Hall
- Best Western Preston Hall
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.