Find cheap hotels in Chornomorske District
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chornomorske District
Most frequently booked hotels in Chornomorske District
Finding Chornomorske District Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Chornomorske District? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Chornomorske District
The city of Chornomorske District has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chornomorske District include:
- Druzhba Palace of Culture
- Olympus Stadium
- Luzanovka Park
- Vorontsov Lighthouse
- Nemo Dolphinarium
- Tsentralnyi-Chornomorets Stadium
- Odessa Marine Passenger Terminal
When making plans for your holiday in Chornomorske District, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Odessa (ODS-Odessa Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Chornomorske District?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Chornomorske District, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Chornomorske District are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are June and August, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 73 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 116 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 113 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 106 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Chornomorske District is 408 mm.