Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Smart TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- For dining with ocean views, stop by The Upper Deck, one of the property's 2 restaurants
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to manicures and pedicures, aromatherapy or massages at HarSpa
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, meeting rooms and multilingual staff
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and kayaking
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 1-minute drive from Christchurch Harbour and 12 minutes from Bournemouth Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 2318 reviews
About the The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And SpaLocation 95 Mudeford, Christchurch, England BH23 3NT
The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a steam room. There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Christchurch hotel is smoke free.
- 64 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- Breakfast available (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) (9.6 km / 6 mi)
- Train station: Christchurch Station (3.8 km / 2.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Christchurch Harbour Hotel And Spa offers 64 forms of accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Smart televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Smart television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free hot/cold buffet breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
The Upper Deck – Overlooking the ocean and garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a steam room and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, HarSpa. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Christchurch Harbour Hotel
- Christchurch Harbour
- The Christchurch Harbour Hotel Spa
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.