Find cheap hotels in Chuiba
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Chuiba
Most frequently booked hotels in Chuiba
Finding Chuiba Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Chuiba? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Chuiba has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Chuiba include:
- Pemba Beach
- Ponta Romero Lighthouse
When making plans for your holiday in Chuiba, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Pemba (POL) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Chuiba?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Chuiba, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Chuiba are typically November and October, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are February and March, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 33°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 14 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 16°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 36°C and 18°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Chuiba is 31 mm.