Find cheap hotels in Cison di Valmarino
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cison di Valmarino
Most frequently booked hotels in Cison di Valmarino
Finding Cison di Valmarino Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Cison di Valmarino? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cison di Valmarino
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Cison di Valmarino, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate this Cison di Valmarino hotel for the free breakfast:
These Cison di Valmarino hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Relais Duca di Dolle
Guests who stayed at this Cison di Valmarino hotel enjoyed the on-site-fitness centre:
Exploring Cison di Valmarino
The city of Cison di Valmarino has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cison di Valmarino include:
- Santa Maria Abbey Follina
- Croda Watermill
- Brent de l'Art
- Golf Club Conegliano
- Collalto Castle
- Pianezze Avventura
When making plans for your trip to Cison di Valmarino, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Treviso (TSF) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cison di Valmarino?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Cison di Valmarino, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Cison di Valmarino are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas March and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 17°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 174 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 277 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 13°C. Average precipitation for this season is 218 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 0°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 248 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Cison di Valmarino is 917 mm.