Find cheap hotels in Clermont-Ferrand
Hotels from £30
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Clermont-Ferrand
Most frequently booked hotels in Clermont-Ferrand
Top budget Clermont-Ferrand hotel deals
Finding Clermont-Ferrand Hotels
So, you're considering a trip to Clermont-Ferrand? If you want to find accommodation that's close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as Place de Jaude and Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral. You can choose among 58 Clermont-Ferrand hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget-friendly hotels in Clermont-Ferrand, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Clermont-Ferrand offers different types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 10 budget hotels
- 26 family-friendly hotels
- 36 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Clermont-Ferrand
When you're deciding where you'd like to stay in Clermont-Ferrand, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like this Clermont-Ferrand hotel for the free breakfast:
- Ibis Styles Clermont Ferrand Le Brezet Aeroport
These Clermont-Ferrand hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Kyriad Clermont Ferrand Sud - La Pardieu
- Novotel Clermont Ferrand
- Quality Hotel Clermont Kennedy
Guests who stayed at these Clermont-Ferrand hotels enjoyed the on-site gym:
- Best Western Hotel Lafayette
- Mercure Clermont Ferrand Centre Jaude
- Résidence Suiteasy Le Parc Belvédère
The vibrant city of Clermont-Ferrand is known for its cathedral. Popular attractions in and around Clermont-Ferrand include:
- Place de Jaude
- Clermont-Ferrand Cathedral
- Musee du Ranquet
- Musee Bargoin
- Musee Lecoq
- Notre Dame du Port
- Blaise Pascal University
When making plans for your holiday in Clermont-Ferrand, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Clermont-Ferrand (CFE-Clermont-Ferrand - Auvergne Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Clermont-Ferrand?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Clermont-Ferrand, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Clermont-Ferrand are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 200 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 195 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Clermont-Ferrand is 626 mm.