Find cheap hotels in Clinton
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Clinton
Most frequently booked hotels in Clinton
Finding Clinton Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Clinton? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Clinton has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Clinton include:
- Duquesne Incline
- Heinz Field
- PNC Park
- Monongahela Incline
- KeyBank Pavilion
- Joe Walton Football Stadium
- Robert Morris University
When making plans for your trip to Clinton, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Pittsburgh, PA (PIT-Pittsburgh Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Clinton?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Clinton, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Clinton are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas October and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 205 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 288 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 264 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 212 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Clinton is 969 mm.