Find cheap hotels in Clough
Hotels from £75
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Clough
Most frequently booked hotels in Clough
Finding Clough Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Clough? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Clough has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Clough include:
- Dundrum Castle
- Downpatrick Racecourse
- Castlewellan Forest Park
- Inch Abbey
- Down Cathedral
- Royal County Down Golf Course
- St. Patrick Centre
When arranging your Clough getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Clough?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Clough, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Clough are typically June and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas May and April have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 14°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Clough is 31 mm.