Find cheap hotels in Cloughton
Hotels from £29
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cloughton
Most frequently booked hotels in Cloughton
Finding Cloughton Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Cloughton? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cloughton
When you're deciding where to stay in Cloughton, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following hotel in Cloughton for the free breakfast:
- Blacksmiths Arms Inn
The welcoming city of Cloughton is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Cloughton include:
- Whitby Abbey
- Sea Life and Marine Sanctuary
- Scarborough North Cliff Golf Club
- Scarborough Open Air Theatre
- North Bay Railway
- North Bay Beach
When is the Best Time to Explore Cloughton?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Cloughton, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cloughton are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas April and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 5 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 3 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Cloughton is 18 mm.