Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, plasma TVs and DVD players
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include 2 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, meeting rooms and conference space
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the family-friendly amenities and the beds
- 8 minutes by car from Chessington World of Adventures and 11 minutes from Brooklands Museum
Reviews from Trip Advisor
68.0% of guests recommend out of 851 reviews
About the Woodlands Park HotelLocation Woodlands Lane, Stoke D'Abernon, Cobham, England KT11 3QB
There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A fitness centre, a terrace, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Woodlands Park Hotel. Self parking is free. This 4-star Cobham hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 57 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- Built in 1885
- English breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: London (LHR-Heathrow)
- Train station: Cobham & Stoke d'Abernon Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Woodlands Park Hotel offers 57 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and a safe. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Cobham hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Oak Room – This fine-dining restaurant serves brunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Bensons Brasserie – Overlooking the garden, this brasserie serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Woodlands Park Cobham
- Woodlands Park Hotel
- Woodlands Park Hotel Cobham
- Hotel Woodlands Park
- Woodlands Park Hotel Cobham, Surrey
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.