Find cheap hotels in Cocconato
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cocconato
Most frequently booked hotels in Cocconato
Finding Cocconato Hotels
So, you're considering going to Cocconato? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Cocconato hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Cocconato
When you're deciding where to stay in Cocconato, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise these hotels in Cocconato for their free breakfast:
- Sotto la Luna Bruna
The city of Cocconato has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cocconato include:
- Dezzani Vineyard
- Basilica di Superga
- Chiesa Antonio Abate
- Nicola Restauri
- Abbazia di Santa Maria di Vezzolano
- Basilica of Don Bosco - Colle Don Bosco
- Romanesque Church of San Secondo
When arranging your Cocconato getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cocconato?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Cocconato, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cocconato are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -4°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 10 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and -3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 7 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Cocconato is 27 mm.