Find cheap hotels in Cogua
Hotels from £28
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Cogua
Most frequently booked hotels in Cogua
Finding Cogua Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Cogua? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Cogua has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Cogua include:
- Salt Cathedral of Zipaquira
- Parque Jaime Duque
- Suesca Park
- Suesca Church
- Suesca Rocks
- Pacho Church
- Tolima University
When making plans for your trip to Cogua, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Cogua?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Cogua, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Cogua are typically February and March, whereas the coldest months are usually September and February. The months with the most rain are October and April, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 228 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 316 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 163 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 19°C and 9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 342 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Cogua is 1049 mm.