Find cheap hotels in Collias
Hotels from £145
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Collias
Most frequently booked hotels in Collias
Finding Collias Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Collias? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Collias
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Collias, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests like the following hotel in Collias for the free breakfast:
- La Maison de Léonie
The following Collias hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- La Maison de Léonie
- Hotel Restaurant Le Gardon
- Hostellerie Le Castellas
The city of Collias has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Collias include:
- Pont du Gard
- Uzes Cathedral
- Chateau Ducal dit le Duche
- Archaeology Museum
- Old Nimes Museum
- Magne Tower
- Maison Carree
When making plans for your holiday in Collias, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Nimes (FNI-Garons) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Collias?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Collias, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Collias are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Collias is 22 mm.