Find cheap hotels in Combas
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Combas
Most frequently booked hotels in Combas
Finding Combas Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Combas? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Combas has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Combas include:
- Temple of Diana
- Magne Tower
- Fountain Gardens
- Maison Carree
- Old Nimes Museum
- Nimes Arena
- Archaeology Museum
When making plans for your holiday in Combas, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Nimes (FNI-Garons) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Combas?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Combas, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Combas are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas March and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Combas is 22 mm.