- Quiet Man Museum
- 13 min walk
- Ballinrobe Races
- 19 min drive
- National University of Ireland-Galway
- 45 min drive
- Galway (GWY)
- 48 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cong, Ashford Castle is in a rural location and on a lake. Ashford Castle and Cong Abbey are local landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out Ashford Castle Golf Club. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Quiet Man Museum - 13 min walk
- Ballinrobe Races - 19 min drive
- Galway Cathedral - 44 min drive
- National University of Ireland-Galway - 45 min drive
- Galway Race Course - 45 min drive
- Claremorris Station - 37 min drive
- Shannon (SNN) - 95 min drive
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Hospitality Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- Ashford Castle is listed in the 2015 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Are stay at Ashford Castle was beyond are dreams everything was perfect and the staff where so profeshtional