Find cheap hotels in Coopers Shoot
Hotels from £82
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Coopers Shoot
Most frequently booked hotels in Coopers Shoot
Finding Coopers Shoot Hotels
So, you're considering going to Coopers Shoot? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Coopers Shoot
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Coopers Shoot, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Coopers Shoot hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Kamala Holiday House
Exploring Coopers Shoot
The city of Coopers Shoot has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Coopers Shoot include:
- Bangalow Historical Museum & Tea Rooms
- Byron Bay Golf Course
- Kings Beach
- Tallow Beach
- Arakwal National Park
- Macadamia Castle
- Main Beach
When making plans for your holiday in Coopers Shoot, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Coopers Shoot?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Coopers Shoot, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Coopers Shoot are typically January and February, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are January and December, whereas September and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 27°C and at night it is 16°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 10 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and 8°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 23°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Coopers Shoot is 34 mm.