AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 hot tubs, a health club, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen. An airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) and a bus station shuttle are available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Copenhagen hotel is smoke free.
- 811 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 2 buildings
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 2011
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms:
, Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas:
, Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
, RV, bus, truck parking
Airport: Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) (6.4 km / 4 mi)
Train station: Ørestad Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
Metro station: Bella Center Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and bus station shuttle
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen offers 811 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include baths or showers, complimentary toiletries and hairdryers. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Bathtub or shower
- Cots (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
BM – This buffet restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves breakfast.
B A S A L T – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
SUKAIBA Copenhagen – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Lobby Bar – On-site lobby lounge. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
2 hot tubs are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Bella Sky Spa has 4 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body scrubs, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- Wheelchair-accessible spa
- Wheelchair-accessible fitness centre
- Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business centre
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 6 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 6 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for DKK 150 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
- Pets: DKK 300 per accommodation, per day
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmationService animals are exempt from fees.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Car not required
- Service animals are exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 180 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: DKK 35 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: DKK 35 per stay (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: DKK 30 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: DKK 30
- Self-parking fee: DKK 150 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: DKK 300 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 150 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of DKK 0
- Facilities fee: DKK 150 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Spa tub
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bella Copenhagen
- Bella Sky Comwell Copenhagen
- Bella Sky Comwell Copenhagen Hotel
- Bella Sky Copenhagen
- Bella Sky Hotel Comwell Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Bella
- Copenhagen Bella Sky Comwell
- Hotel Bella Copenhagen
- Sky Bella Copenhagen
- Sky Hotel Copenhagen
- AC Hotel Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen
- AC Hotel Marriott Bella Sky
- AC Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen
- AC Marriott Bella Sky
- AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen Hotel
- AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen Copenhagen
- AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen Hotel Copenhagen
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/Copenhagen-Hotels-AC-Hotel-by-Marriott-Bella-Sky-Copenhagen.h4145020-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
See text reviews