- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Rockingham Castle
- 3 min drive
- Corby Boating Lake
- 4 min drive
- International Swimming Pool
- 5 min drive
- Leicester (QEW-Leicester Train Station)
- 47 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Hampton by Hilton Corby/Kettering is located in Corby. Rutland Water Nature Reserve and Fermyn Woods Country Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include East Carlton Country Park and Queen Eleanor Cross. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Rockingham Motor Speedway or Kettering Conference Centre.
- Rockingham Castle - 3 min drive
- Corby Heritage Centre - 4 min drive
- Corby Boating Lake - 4 min drive
- International Swimming Pool - 5 min drive
- Rockingham Motor Speedway - 6 min drive
- Corby Station - 8 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA) - 68 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Hampton by Hilton Corby/Kettering
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff who were very helpful. The waffles were great for breakfast too!