- Cork City Hall
- 12 min walk
- St. Patrick's Bridge
- 13 min walk
- Cork Opera House
- 15 min walk
- Cork (ORK)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cork, Gabriel House - Guest House is in the city centre and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fitzgerald Park and Cork Heritage Park, while Military Museum Collins Barracks and Everyman Palace Theatre are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Pairc Ui Chaoimh, and consider making time for Fota Wildlife Park, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Cork City Hall - 12 min walk
- St. Patrick's Bridge - 13 min walk
- Cork Opera House - 15 min walk
- Bells of Shandon - 18 min walk
- English Market - 3 min drive
- CORK (Station) - 6 min walk
- Cork (ORK) - 15 min drive
About this property
Gabriel House - Guest House
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good stay, good location, good value
Very nice place, excellent breakfast, great staff. Fairly difficult hill to negotiate (both the property and the neighborhood) by foot.