Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, flat-screen TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi in some public areas for a fee
- Take a swim in the 3 outdoor pools
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and a porter
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- 7 minutes on foot from Palawan State University - Coron and a 3-minute drive from Coron Central Plaza
- Airport and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
73.0% of guests recommend out of 609 reviews
About the Coron Westown ResortLocation Sitio Dipulao, Brgy, Poblacion 6, Coron, Palawan 5316
Coron Westown Resort offers its guests 3 the outdoor swimming pools. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a garden are also featured at the business-friendly Coron Westown Resort. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Coron hotel.
- 80 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Number of outdoor pools -3
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free parking nearby
- Airport: Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes) (18.1 km / 11.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
Coron Westown Resort offers 80 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. This individually decorated accommodation has separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Coron Westown Cafe – On-site café.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
3 the outdoor swimming pools are on site.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for PHP 2000.0 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Coron Westown Resort
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 325 for adults and PHP 250 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: PHP 100 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 300 per person (roundtrip)
- Late check-out fee: PHP 500.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 2000.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Coron Westown
- Coron Westown Resort
- Westown Coron
- Westown Resort
- Westown Resort Coron
- Coron Westown Resort Palawan Island
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.