Find cheap hotels in Corrandulla
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Corrandulla
Most frequently booked hotels in Corrandulla
Finding Corrandulla Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Corrandulla? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Corrandulla has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Corrandulla include:
- South Park
- Galway Cathedral
- St. Nicholas' Collegiate Church
- Galway City Museum
- Spanish Arch
- National Aquarium of Galway
- Athenry Castle and Ennis Abbey
When is the Best Time to Explore Corrandulla?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Corrandulla, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Corrandulla are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are December and January, whereas April and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 12°C and at night it is 3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 236 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 19°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 177 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 19°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 218 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 287 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Corrandulla is 918 mm.