Find cheap hotels in Council Bluffs
Hotels from £41
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Council Bluffs
Most frequently booked hotels in Council Bluffs
Top budget Council Bluffs hotel deals
Top luxury Council Bluffs hotel deals
Finding Council Bluffs Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Council Bluffs? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions. You can choose among 38 Council Bluffs hotels and accommodation options to find a place to stay.
Whether you're looking for budget hotels in Council Bluffs, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly options, Council Bluffs offers a variety of accommodation types, so you can find something that will work for you:
- 13 airport hotels
- 23 budget hotels
- 28 family-friendly hotels
- 11 luxury hotels
- 20 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Council Bluffs
When you're deciding where to stay in Council Bluffs, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests like the following Council Bluffs hotels for their free breakfast:
- Best Western Plus Omaha Airport Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Omaha Airport, IA
These Council Bluffs hotels are popular with travellers for their swimming pool:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Council Bluffs, IA
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Council Bluffs
- Super 8 by Wyndham Omaha Eppley Airport/Carter Lake
Guests who stayed at these hotels in Council Bluffs liked the on-site gym:
- AmericInn by Wyndham Council Bluffs
- Countryside Inn & Suites
- Best Western Crossroads Of The Bluffs
Exploring Council Bluffs
The welcoming city of Council Bluffs is known for its casinos, museums and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Council Bluffs include:
- Squirrel Cage Jail
- Bayliss Park
- Union Pacific Railroad Museum
- Historic General Dodge House
- RailsWest Railroad Museum
- Horseshoe Council Bluffs
- Joe's Karting
When making plans for your holiday in Council Bluffs, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Omaha, NE (OMA-Eppley Field) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Council Bluffs?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Council Bluffs, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Council Bluffs are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are May and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 302 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 262 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -10°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 123 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Council Bluffs is 778 mm.