Find cheap hotels in Courchavon
Hotels from £27
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Courchavon
Most frequently booked hotels in Courchavon
Finding Courchavon Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Courchavon? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Courchavon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Courchavon include:
- LaLargue Golf Club
- Lucelle Abbey
- Church of the Sacred Heart
- Peugeot Museum of Adventure
- Roman Theater
- Auguste Bonal Stadium
- Castle of the Dukes of Wurttemberg
When making plans for your trip to Courchavon, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Basel (BSL-EuroAirport) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Courchavon?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Courchavon, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Courchavon are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are May and August, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 11°C and at night it is -3°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 4 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 23°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 24°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and -4°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 6 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Courchavon is 28 mm.