Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and showers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served weekends for a fee
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the helpful staff
- Steps from Surrey Hills and 13 minutes by car from Dunsfold Park
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 18 reviews
About the The Bulls Head EwhurstLocation The Street, Cranleigh, England GU6 7QD
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Cranleigh inn is smoke free.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Train station: Ockley Station (9.1 km / 5.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The Bulls Head Ewhurst offers 4 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This Cranleigh inn provides complimentary wireless Internet access. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast on weekends from 9:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – This pub specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is closed between 3 PM - 6 PM, Monday - Saturday. Check-in will not be possible during these times. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 12.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bulls Head Ewhurst Inn Cranleigh
- Bulls Head Ewhurst Inn
- Bulls Head Ewhurst Cranleigh
- Bulls Head Ewhurst
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.