Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free English breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include newspapers, a meeting room and laundry facilities
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- 11 minutes by car from Ham Hill and 12 minutes from Montacute House
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 627 reviews
About the Haselbury Mill Hotel and RestaurantLocation Haselbury Plucknett, Crewkerne, England TA18 7NY
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Haselbury Mill Hotel and Restaurant also features a terrace, a garden, and a picnic area. Free self parking is available.
- 21 guestrooms or units
- English breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers for purchase
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) (74.4 km / 46.2 mi)
- Train station: Crewkerne Station (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Haselbury Mill Hotel and Restaurant offers 21 forms of accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free English breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 5.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 8 per pet, per day
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 8 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Haselbury Mill
- Haselbury Mill Crewkerne
- Haselbury Mill Hotel
- Haselbury Mill Hotel Crewkerne
- Haselbury Mill Hotel Restaurant
- Haselbury Mill And Restaurant
- Haselbury Mill Hotel and Restaurant Hotel
- Haselbury Mill Hotel and Restaurant Crewkerne
- Haselbury Mill Hotel and Restaurant Hotel Crewkerne
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.