Find cheap hotels in Crocq
Hotels from £49
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Crocq
Most frequently booked hotels in Crocq
Finding Crocq Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Crocq? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Crocq has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Crocq include:
- Musee Departemental de la Tapisserie d'Aubusson
- The House of Upholstery
- Aubusson Visitor Center
When is the Best Time to Explore Crocq?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Crocq, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Crocq are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is 0°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 91 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 200 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 10°C. Average precipitation for this season is 195 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 20°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 140 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Crocq is 626 mm.