Find cheap hotels in Crucita
Hotels from £40
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Crucita
Most frequently booked hotels in Crucita
Finding Crucita Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Crucita? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 6 Crucita hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Crucita
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Crucita, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Crucita hotel for the free breakfast:
- Boca Beach Resort Club
These Crucita hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Cabañas Vistamar
- Hotel & Resort Terrazas del Mar
- Boca Beach Resort Club
The city of Crucita has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Crucita include:
- Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Church
- San Jacinto Beach
- Central Bank Museum
- Manta Port
- Universidad Laica Eloy Alfaro de Manabi
- Baha de Caraquez Beach
- Iglesia Santa Rosa
When arranging your Crucita getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Manta (MEC-Eloy Alfaro Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Crucita?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Crucita, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Crucita are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually August and September. The months with the most rain are March and February, whereas August and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 29°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 17 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 22°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 28°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 3 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 21°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Crucita is 37 mm.