Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with plasma TVs, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a lift, a fireplace in the lobby and coffee/tea in a common area
- Guests share positive feedback about the dining, from the breakfast and bar to the restaurant
- 11 minutes by car from Junction One International Outlet Shopping Centre and 11 minutes from Clotworthy Arts Centre
Ballyrobin Country Lodge ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Ballyrobin Country Lodge
Ideal base close to airport
Great hotel close to airport
About the Ballyrobin Country LodgeLocation 144/146 Ballyrobin Road, Crumlin, Northern Ireland BT29 4EG
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. The business-friendly Ballyrobin Country Lodge also features a garden, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Self parking is free. This 3-star Crumlin hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 21 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Built in 2010
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.) (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Ballyrobin Country Lodge offers 21 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Plasma television
- Digital channels
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
The Ballyrobin – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Waterskiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: GBP 8.95 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge Antrim
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge
- Ballyrobin Country Antrim
- Ballyrobin Country
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge Crumlin
- Ballyrobin Country Crumlin
- Ballyrobin Lodge Crumlin
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from Tourism NI.