- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Balneario La Cascada
- 11 min drive
- Papalote Museo del Niño
- 18 min drive
- Tabachines Golf Club
- 24 min drive
- Cuernavaca, Morelos (CVJ-General Mariano Matamoros)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Camino Real Sumiya Cuernavaca is located in Cuernavaca. Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl and Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine and Juarez Garden. Ex Hacienda de Temixco Parque Acuatico and Beraka Adventure Park are also worth visiting.
- Balneario La Cascada - 11 min drive
- Papalote Museo del Niño - 18 min drive
- Galerias Cuernavaca Mall - 20 min drive
- Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone - 22 min drive
- Tabachines Golf Club - 24 min drive
- Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 99 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sumiya – Restaurant with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- La Arboleda – Restaurant. Serves breakfast.
- La Cascada – Poolside bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Camino Real Sumiya Cuernavaca
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort