- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Non Nuoc Beach
- 1 min walk
- Marble Mountains
- 9 min walk
- Da Nang Golf Club
- 6 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Da Nang, Melia Danang Beach Resort is on the beach. Dragon Bridge and Danang Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at My Khe Beach and Non Nuoc Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Asia Park, or check out an event or a game at Paracel Sport Center.
- Non Nuoc Beach - 1 min walk
- Marble Mountains - 9 min walk
- My Khe Beach - 5 min drive
- Da Nang Golf Club - 6 min drive
- Bac My An Beach - 6 min drive
- Da Nang Station - 25 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Market Restaurant – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Reservations required.
- Nam Viet Restaurant – Garden-view theme restaurant offering Vietnamese cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Cape Nao Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Breeza Beach Restaurant – Beachfront fine-dining restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Melia Danang Beach Resort
Food and drink