- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Non Nuoc Beach
- 3 min walk
- Da Nang Golf Club
- 10 min walk
- Montgomerie Links
- 15 min walk
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Da Nang, Naman Retreat is next to a golf course and by the ocean. Han Market and Hoi An Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Non Nuoc Beach and Marble Mountains. Travelling with kids? Consider Asia Park and Thanh Ha Pottery Village.
- Non Nuoc Beach - 3 min walk
- Da Nang Golf Club - 10 min walk
- Montgomerie Links - 15 min walk
- Marble Mountains - 5 min drive
- An Bang Beach - 12 min drive
- Da Nang Station - 15 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 15 min drive
- Where to eat
- B Lounge – Poolside tapas bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Hay Hay Restaurant – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering Vietnamese cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Sitini – Poolside bar offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Cofftee Club – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Room for improvement
It’s a nice hotel but not as mind-blowing as it should be for the price. The room was great - very modern and clean. Like many places in Vietnam, while the staff are friendly the service needs improvement. Starters arriving ten mins before drinks...etc. English is a struggle for some staff. The food was excellent though - the seabass in particular. The spa is good but feels a little bit like a conveyor belt at times as every guest gets a “free” treatment each day. The weather while I was there was poor, raining a lot, so that might have tainted my opinion somewhat. Overall, I would have rather paid more and got proper five star service.