Find cheap hotels in Daejeon
Hotels from £32
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Daejeon
Most frequently booked hotels in Daejeon
Finding Daejeon Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Daejeon? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 53 Daejeon hotels and accommodation choices to find a place you'd like to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget-friendly hotels in Daejeon, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly choices, Daejeon offers a variety of accommodation types, so you'll be able to find something you like:
- 2 budget hotels
- 7 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Daejeon
When you're thinking about where to stay in Daejeon, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following hotels in Daejeon for the free breakfast:
- Benikea Hotel Daelim
- Hotel Nine
- Hotel Page
The following Daejeon hotels are popular with guests for their pool:
- Yousung Hotel
- K Hotel
Travellers who stayed at these hotels in Daejeon liked the on-site fitness centre:
- Good Morning Residence Hotel HUE
- Lotte City Hotel Daejeon
- Yousung Hotel
The city of Daejeon has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Daejeon include:
- Daejeon Museum of Art
- Daejeon Culture and Arts Center
- Expo Park
- National Science Museum
- Currency Museum
- Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Geological Museum
When making plans for your trip to Daejeon, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Cheongju (CJJ-Cheongju Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Daejeon?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Daejeon, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Daejeon are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and December. The months with the most rain are July and August, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 13°C and at night it is -9°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 92 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 324 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 719 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and -8°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 116 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Daejeon is 1251 mm.