Find cheap hotels in Danbury
Hotels from £46
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Danbury
Most frequently booked hotels in Danbury
Finding Danbury Hotels
So, you're considering going to Danbury? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Danbury has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Danbury include:
- Ragged Mountain Ski Resort
- Profile Falls
- Ruggles Mine
- Wellington State Park
- Welton Falls
- Lake Sunapee Golf Club
- New London Historical Society
When making plans for your trip to Danbury, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight to Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Danbury?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Danbury, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Danbury are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and June, whereas February and January have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 8°C and at night it is -15°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 242 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 26°C during the day and -4°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 287 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 27°C and the nighttime average is 3°C. Average precipitation for this season is 293 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 18°C and -13°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 303 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Danbury is 1125 mm.