Find cheap hotels in Danyang
Hotels from £31
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Danyang
Most frequently booked hotels in Danyang
Finding Danyang Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Danyang? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 47 Danyang hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Danyang
When you're deciding where to stay in Danyang, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Danyang hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Daemyung Resort Danyang
The city of Danyang has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Danyang include:
- Gosu Cave
- Danuri Aquarium
- Dodam Sambong
- Suyanggae Prehistory Museum
- Guinsa Temple
- Ondal Tourist Park
- Sobaeksan National Park
When making plans for your holiday in Danyang, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Wonju (WJU) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Danyang?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Danyang, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Danyang are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 11 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 4 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Danyang is 25 mm.