Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Select Comfort beds, flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Within a 15-minute walk of Wadden Sea and Dunes of Texel National Park
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
About the BnB De MoerbeiLocation Kikkertstraat 17, De Cocksdorp, 1795 AA
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly BnB De Moerbei also features a terrace and a garden. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star De Cocksdorp bed & breakfast is smoke free.
- 3 guestrooms or units
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
BnB De Moerbei offers 3 forms of accommodation with DVD players and espresso makers. Select Comfort beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Select Comfort beds
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 1:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.85 per person, per night, up to 8 nights.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per week
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.