Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer separate sitting areas, TVs and desks
- Free breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a lift, a terrace and coffee/tea in a common area
- On-site recreation includes a sauna and bicycles to rent
- Guests speak favourably about the beach and the location
- Just a 4-minute drive from North Sea and 8 minutes from VVV Texel
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
41.0% of guests recommend out of 417 reviews
About the Fletcher Hotel - Restaurant De CooghenLocation Dorpsstraat 10, De Koog, 1796BB
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A sauna, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the eco-friendly Fletcher Hotel - Restaurant De Cooghen. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star De Koog hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 62 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- Breakfast available (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) (103 km / 64 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Fletcher Hotel - Restaurant De Cooghen offers 62 forms of accommodation. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas and includes desks. This De Koog hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Cots/infant beds (surcharge) and Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Sitting area
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast daily.
Pure – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 9 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 25 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 10 per night.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 8 nights.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Cooghen
- Fletcher Hotel Restaurant Cooghen De Koog
- Fletcher Restaurant Cooghen
- Fletcher Restaurant Cooghen De Koog
- Cooghen Hotel De Koog
- Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Cooghen Texel/De Koog
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.