Find cheap hotels in De Soto
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in De Soto
Most frequently booked hotels in De Soto
Finding De Soto Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to De Soto? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in De Soto
When you're thinking about where to stay in De Soto, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following De Soto hotel for the free breakfast:
- Super 8 De Soto
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in De Soto liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Super 8 De Soto
Exploring De Soto
The city of De Soto has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around De Soto include:
- Kansas Speedway
- Legends Outlets Kansas City
- Argentine Carnegie Library
- Medicine's Hall of Fame and Museum
- Falcon Valley Golf Course
- Johnson County District Courthouse
- 3 and 2 Baseball Park
When arranging your De Soto getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Kansas City, MO (MCI-Kansas City Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore De Soto?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit De Soto, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in De Soto are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 143 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 389 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 11°C. Average precipitation for this season is 333 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 199 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in De Soto is 1064 mm.