Find cheap hotels in De Wijk
Hotels from £52
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in De Wijk
Most frequently booked hotels in De Wijk
Finding De Wijk Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to De Wijk? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring De Wijk
The city of De Wijk has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around De Wijk include:
- De Zwarte Dennen
- Museum Staphorst
- De Oude Aarde
- Giethoorn 't Olde Maat Uus Museum
- Stuw Vilsterer
- Villa Rams Woerthe
When is the Best Time to Explore De Wijk?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit De Wijk, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in De Wijk are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 168 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 154 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 265 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 203 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in De Wijk is 790 mm.