Find cheap hotels in Deaux
Hotels from £44
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Deaux
Most frequently booked hotels in Deaux
Finding Deaux Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Deaux? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Deaux
When you're thinking about where you'd like to stay in Deaux, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
The following Deaux hotel is liked by guests for the pool:
- La Bastide des Mûriers
The city of Deaux has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Deaux include:
- Chateau Ducal dit le Duche
- Uzes Cathedral
- Cevennes Tourisme - Bureau de Vezenobres
- Moulin a Huile Paradis
- Ales Cathedral
- Musee Bibliotheque Pierre-Andre Benoit
- Mine Temoin
When arranging your Deaux getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Nimes (FNI-Garons) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Deaux?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Deaux, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Deaux are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are November and October, whereas March and January have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is 2°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 6 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 12°C. Average precipitation for this season is 5 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and 3°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Deaux is 22 mm.