Find cheap hotels in Deep River
Hotels from £45
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Deep River
Most frequently booked hotels in Deep River
Finding Deep River Hotels
So, you're thinking about a trip to Deep River? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Whether you're looking for inexpensive hotels in Deep River, places to stay for the entire family, or pet-friendly choices, Deep River offers different types of accommodation so you can find something that works for you:
- 2 budget hotels
- 2 family-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Deep River
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Deep River, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Deep River appreciated the on-site-fitness centre:
- Shemron Suites Hotel
Exploring Deep River
The welcoming city of Deep River is known for its riverfront. Popular attractions in and around Deep River include:
- Deep River Golf Club
- The Canadian Clock Museum
- Petawawa National Forestry Institute
- CFB Petawawa Military Museums
- Petawawa Point
- Petawawa Terrace Provincial Park
- Driftwood Provincial Park
When is the Best Time to Explore Deep River?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Deep River, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Deep River are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and May, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 6°C and at night it is -19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -5°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 9 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 4°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 15°C and -16°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Deep River is 34 mm.