Find cheap hotels in Delft
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Delft
Most frequently booked hotels in Delft
Top budget Delft hotel deals
Top luxury Delft hotel deals
Finding Delft Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Delft? If you'd like to find a place to stay that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a spot to stay near the area's attractions such as Nieuwe Kerk and Oude Kerk. You can choose among 20 Delft hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Whether you're searching for budget hotels in Delft, family-friendly places to stay, or pet-friendly options, Delft has various types of accommodation so you'll be able to find something that works for you:
- 4 budget hotels
- 16 family-friendly hotels
- 6 luxury hotels
- 2 pet-friendly hotels
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Delft
When you're thinking about where you want to stay in Delft, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can take advantage of the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Delft for their free breakfast:
- Best Western Museumhotels Delft
- Hotel Bridges House
Travellers who stayed at this hotel in Delft liked the on-site gym:
- WestCord Hotel Delft
The city of Delft is known for its museums, cathedral and shopping. Popular attractions in and around Delft include:
- Nieuwe Kerk
- Oude Kerk
- Delft Town Hall
- Hugo de Groot Monument
- Vermeer Centrum
- De Candelaer
When arranging your Delft getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Delft?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Delft, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Delft are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and March, whereas April and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is 1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 209 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 146 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 21°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 218 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 2°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 249 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Delft is 822 mm.