Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer Smart TVs, espresso makers and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the beds and the breakfast
- Just a 1-minute drive from VVV Texel and 5 minutes from IJsselmeer
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
42.0% of guests recommend out of 24 reviews
About the Hotel Brasserie Den BurgLocation 2 Emmalaan, Den Burg, NH 1791 AV
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Hotel Brasserie Den Burg also features a terrace and express check-out. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Den Burg hotel is smoke free.
- 27 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Brasserie Den Burg offers 27 forms of accommodation with espresso makers and coffee/tea makers. Smart televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Smart television
- Cable channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.0 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Brasserie Den Burg
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.