Find cheap hotels in Den Ham
Hotels from £61
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Den Ham
Most frequently booked hotels in Den Ham
Finding Den Ham Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Den Ham? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Den Ham
The city of Den Ham has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Den Ham include:
- National Tin Figures Museum
- Konijnenbelt Windmill
- Hervormde Kerk Ommen
- Molen de Hoop Museum
- Sallandse Heuvelrug National Park Hellendoorn Entrance
- Avonturenpark Hellendoorn
- St. Willibrordus Church
When is the Best Time to Explore Den Ham?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Den Ham, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Den Ham are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and July, whereas April and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 10°C and at night it is -1°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 168 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 154 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 8°C. Average precipitation for this season is 265 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 16°C and 1°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 203 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Den Ham is 790 mm.