Enter dates to see availability
- The accommodation offers a rainfall shower, free toiletries and a shower
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Within a 10-minute walk of Dutch Navy Museum and Wadden Sea
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Hotel AntjeLocation Willemsoord 61-D, Den Helder, Noord Holland 1781AS
- 6 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free parking nearby
- Train station: Den Helder Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
This houseboat offers 6 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. This Den Helder houseboat provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 17 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 17 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.25 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our ratings system.