Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its guests a full-service spa, a golf course, and an outdoor tennis court. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. You'll find a business centre on site. An indoor pool, a health club, and a hot tub are also featured at the business-friendly Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Derby hotel.
- 1 building
- 112 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1260
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas:
Airport: East Midlands (EMA) (28.4 km / 17.7 mi)
Train station: Duffield Station (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers 112 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Smart televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Smart television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Cast Iron Bar & Grill – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Priory Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in local cuisine and serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Guests can play rounds at the 18-hole golf course and enjoy other recreation facilities including an outdoor tennis court and a health club. An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Fitness classes on site
The Priory Retreat has 4 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Wheelchair-accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Wheelchair-accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 15 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- No lifts
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 9.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 0 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Breadsall Priory
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Country Club
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Country Club Derby
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Derby
- Marriott Hotel Breadsall
- Marriott Hotel Breadsall Priory
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel Country Club Derby
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel Country Club
- Breadsall Priory, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Breadsall Priory Marriott &
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Hotel
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Derby
- Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club Hotel Derby
You should know
- Pool access available from 6:30 AM to 11:00 PM
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
url importing https://www.ebookers.com/Derby-Hotels-Breadsall-Priory-Marriott-Hotel-&-Country-Club.h49045-p2.Hotel-Reviews?rm1=a2&
See text reviews